Outlook to PDF
By installing novaPDF you can convert your Outlook e-mails into PDF files. Simply choose novaPDF as a printer, select/open the email you want to convert and once you click the Print button you’ll be asked where to save the PDF file.
Having e-mails in PDF format is an advantage when sharing them with other users and certain important e-mails such as invoices can be converted into a searchable PDF file and accessed at a later time when needed.
How Convert e-mails from Microsoft Outlook to PDF files
Microsoft Office Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft and it is available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. novaPDF is installed as a virtual printer so you can create PDF files by simply printing to it instead of your normal printer. To convert e-mails from Microsoft Outlook to a PDF:
- Download and install novaPDF on your computer if you haven't done this yet by accessing our Download page.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and select (or open) the e-mail you want to convert to PDF
- Go to File->Print (or press Ctrl+P) and select novaPDF in the Printer section
- In the Print style section you can choose between Table style or Memo style:
a. Table style: If this is selected, a list of all the emails shown in the current view will be printed in the PDF
b. Memo style: The content of the selected e-mail will be printed
- Before creating the PDF file you can also customize the page by adjusting novaPDF’s settings from the Settings button
- Click on Print and choose the location where you want the PDF file to be saved.
If you have a different email client and want to see how you can convert emails to PDF you can read this article: Convert emails to PDF